Mid-Weight Designer United Kingdom Design
We’re looking for a creative mid-weight designer for We Are Social Sport. You’ll be someone with excellent motion skills, who is always driven to push the work and the process forward, to consistently deliver brilliant work for some of the world’s biggest brands.
You’ll be confident in generating ideas, have technical expertise in Adobe CS, in particular After Effects, and a ‘can do’ approach to making things happen.
You’ll work on a range of global sports accounts, having the opportunity to work on and take ownership of some really exciting briefs. You’ll be breaking the boundaries of the norm and continually thinking of new innovative ways of bringing a project to life on social.
Our design team is a crucial part of our agency’s success; we bring together designers from across a range of disciplines to work with some of the best creative thinkers in the industry.
We Are Social is a global agency, with more than 1200 people across 15 offices around the world, and with over 220 here in our London HQ. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands like adidas, Audi, LIDL & Kellogg’s. And we’ve been recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work for several years in a row.
- Conceptualise, create, design, visualise content for social platforms
- Produce creative solutions from internal briefs, self-initiate ideas and proactively contribute to them
- Have an excellent knowledge of social platforms, industry innovations and trends
- The ability to manage your own time is essential and ensure work is completed within time and budget
- Able to work quickly and stay calm under pressure
The skills you need
- Experience in design for social media platforms
- Have the ability to develop initial designs through to final animation
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Premiere Pro and Cinema 4D knowledge are a bonus.
- An accurate and detailed approach to your work
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of industry experience in a digital agency
Why should you join our team?
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer hours
- Work From Anywhere
- We Are Social Passport
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 73
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Research and Insight Director – Social Intelligence