Senior Account Director United Kingdom Client Services
We Are looking for a Senior Account Director to join an established team here in London who are pushing the boundaries of social media marketing……
Senior Account Director
Who We Are
We Are Social is a global socially-led creative agency with unrivalled social media expertise. With 1,300 people in 19 offices spanning four continents, we deliver a global perspective to our clients in a time when social media is shaping culture.
We’re proud to be a multi award-winning agency, with Cannes Lions, One Show, Webby and Shorty Awards, to name but a few. Our most recent work has seen us help Pepsi, Meta and Adidas deliver some of their biggest and most innovative campaigns to date, from breaking into the metaverse to smashing records on TikTok.
As well as creating for clients, we help educate the wider industry. Our Instagram publication The Feed tracks culture at the speed of social. 6,500 people registered or tuned into our events last year, and our reports garnered more than 20 million views.
Do you know TikTok, IG Reels or YouTube Shorts inside out?
Want to create award-winning work for some of the most iconic global brands of all time?
Do you have proven experience in delivering multiple campaigns simulatenously, working as part of a cross-agency team?
We Are looking for a Senior Account Director to join an established team here in London who are pushing the boundaries of social media marketing. You will have experience in content origination as well as repurposing existing assets across social, OOH/DOOH and in-store. You will have managed budgets around £1m+ and can explain how you have worked cross-departmental, to ensure alignment and deadlines have been met.
What You’ll Have Delivered Elsewhere?
- Achieving agreed targets; projects on time and to budget
- Delivered award-winning integrated campaigns
- Delivered social first campaign work for global brands
- Ensured number of internal reviews are kept to a minimum
- Have contributed to excellent client satisfaction scores with global clients
What Else Are We Looking For?
- Meeting the client’s delivery timings and budget, and excelling their expectations in the quality of the response to brief
- Experience establishing yourself as the go-to person on the account
- Always takes full accountability for your results/deliverables
- Being solutions-driven and be confident in vocalising them
- Experience minimising the need for clients/stakeholders to escalate issues above me or to require unnecessary input from my colleagues
- Will Contribute new ideas and points internally which are then taken forward/adopted
Our Culture and the Nice Stuff
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion runs in the water here at We Are Social. We are transparent about the changes that are needed, we are focused on making real strides, both internally and within the industry and we strive to truly be a workplace that represents, supports and advocates for ALL. Our Charter for Change in the UK can be found here which details our focus areas across People, Work and Culture in 2023.
So let’s get to the good stuff, we offer all those things you would naturally expect; 25 days holiday, pension scheme & life assurance. But what we love most is connection, so we have our WAS Passport and Work From Anywhere schemes which allow you to truly connect to colleagues all over the world!
But what’s life around here really like day-to-day? Well, we ask our people regularly what they think about us/their role and here are some of the most common things they say:
- I value my manager we have a good relationship
- We love to ‘get social’ with the people I work with
- Trusted to get on with the job, without ‘micro-management’!
If this all sounds like the place you have been waiting to find then apply now! What are you waiting for?
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 28
People & Culture Executive
Resource/ Traffic Manager
Research & Insight Supervisor
Associate Producer – Contract