We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic writer who can deliver consistently brilliant content for one of the world’s biggest brands.
You’ll be confident writing to a distinctive tone of voice and will be able to craft a witty tweet, create a killer piece of community management and produce punny asset copy, as well as feed into the concepting of storyboards and contribute to our daily client newsroom.
Experience of working to tight deadlines, community management and a knowledge of social platforms are a must, along with feeling confident about speaking to clients. You’ll be working on an account with huge potential, so with the right attitude, you’ll have the opportunity to make award-winning work. Our client is an FMCG brand, so any experience telling compelling stories in this sector is a bonus.
- Create brilliant copy for the brand’s social media channels
- Interpret their humorous TOV consistently across all copy
- Produce content that takes advantage of the latest social platform updates
- Contribute daily to an agency and client newsroom
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter with a minimum of one-year social media writing experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- A passion for and knowledge of social media
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work to quickly and to tight deadlines
- High editorial standards
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social clubs & staff events
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast