This is the perfect position for a junior to mid level Project Manager with experience working within the gaming industry or a passion for gaming. You will focus on the agency’s largest gaming client reporting into the Project Manager. Your work will range from supporting ongoing deliverables in the many social channels that the key title, Call of Duty, are posted to.
All WAS PMs are client facing, and the ability to build good client relationships will be part of the role as you develop and become more competent in the production processes of We Are Social.
This role requires full immersion into the relevant game(s) this client distributes, and all team members must either play the games and/or stay on top of new releases and what the fans think of the games. We have the games set up in the office and team members are welcome to play in lunch-breaks and/or outside of normal working hours.
What does the role involve?
- Supporting the senior team members with tasks when requested, in a diligent and reliable way
- Take ownership of projects handed to you and see them through until completion
- Good with finances, you understand that effort equals budget-spend and you stay on top of budgets throughout all your projects
- Confident managing a variety of work intended for social platforms including editorial content, video assets, written posts, and the process of localising and/or trans-creation of content for social channels/platforms (following existing processes and tools)
- Scoping work, documenting key deliverables and associated timings, booking resources, and stay on top of incoming and outgoing communication.
What are we looking for?
- Good social platform knowledge and keen interest in gaming and entertainment trends
- Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working – good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and enjoy the pace and challenges this brings
- Proactive and good at foreseeing problems, and can articulate these to the relevant people when required
- Positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and enjoys being busy
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Good with finances and figures (‘head for numbers’)
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritise work and handle a lot of moving parts
- Enjoy managing resources and output across multiple departments
- Good communicator – both with internal and external individuals
Why should you join our team?
- 23 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast
A little bit about us:
We are a global agency who deliver world-class creative ideas with forward-thinking brands. We connect people and brands in meaningful ways by creating ideas people like and share. We call this social thinking. With an international team of over 800 and offices in New York, Madrid, London, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo and Sydney our mission is to put social thinking at the centre of marketing. We work with clients including adidas, Activision, Google, Vodafone and Audi on global, regional and local projects.