WAS Studios is seeking a Production Assistant to help us deliver social films for our range of global industry leading brands (such as LEGO, Dr. Martens, Guinness, Audi, Samsung).
As Production Assistant, you will assist with the creation of commercial content for social platforms by working with our experienced team of Producers and Production Manager. This role focuses on the administrative side of production logistics, but there will be many opportunities to meet and work with many roles within the production world, and the opportunity to experience being in an on set environment.
What does the role involve?
- Managing couriers for the department, booking taxis for crew members and talent when needed
- Initiating conversations with suppliers when given a brief by Production Manager / Producer (freelance crew, editors, post production facilities etc)
- Work with finance to set up new suppliers with accounting forms so they are on our accounting system
- Raise purchase orders for suppliers for invoices, and ensure invoices are paid on time
- Support the Production Manager and team of producers with pre-production, documentation, logistics, invoicing, shoot expenses
- Children’s license applications (when working with kids)
- Location agreements and contracts
- Help run casting sessions (add cast/models to visitors list if working in the office, managing time slots)
- Booking studios and voiceover records as required
- Book kit based on crew needs
- Arrange catering for shoots
- Manage travel for crew and talent when necessary
- Assist with call sheets and shoot paperwork
- Ordering props where necessary
What we are looking for?
- You have a strong can-do attitude and enthusiasm for video and still content
- Someone who is very organised and a good planner
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re comfortable working to tight deadlines, and able to come up with solutions
- You’re a team player
- Good attention to detail
- You are passionate, ambitious and have a desire to learn
Why should you join our team?
- 23 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast
A little bit about us
We are a global agency who deliver world-class creative ideas with forward-thinking brands. We connect people and brands in meaningful ways by creating ideas people like and share. We call this social thinking. With an international team of over 800 and offices in New York, Madrid, London, Paris, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo, New York, Canada and Sydney our mission is to put social thinking at the centre of marketing.