In this fast paced, evolving world of social and digital technology, we are looking for a seasoned strategic leader with experience in and a passion for research, combined with expertise in helping businesses strategically solve problems through social thinking.
What does the role involve?
- Assessing and improving our current socially-led research and strategy offerings, products and processes;
- Ensuring overall quality of planning, research and insight work across key clients and new business;
- Driving and facilitating our combined research and strategy teams with creative teams during briefing and ideation to infuse social user behavior mechanics into core concepts and campaign work;
- Managing and mentoring an existing team of research analysts and strategists;
Recruiting and building out the department to better service existing needs and longer-term agency vision;
- Providing thought leadership and industry inspiration internally for the US office and globally in coordination with our worldwide network;
- Providing media commentary and engagement through speaking engagements and proactive thought leadership;
- Part of agency senior team, reporting into Managing Director.
Who are we looking for?
- 10+ years digital planning / consumer insights experience; some agency side experience essential;
- Strong background in:
- Qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and principles/techniques/tools
- Brand strategy, including development of actionable, insight-led strategic platforms
- Comms planning, content strategy and marketing
- Distribution planning skill set, including influencer, paid media planning and affiliate marketing
- Able to operate at multiple depths, from developing strategic frameworks to tactical execution support;
- Has a presence in, and excellent working knowledge of social and emerging platforms;
Skilled line manager, compassionate and empathetic mentor;
- Team mentality and collaborative;
- Understands how to evolve an effective creative brief for teams to ideate against and skilled at running group (internal and external) brainstorms and workshops;
- Experience in developing proposals and presentations for clients, with ability to present to C-Suite;
- Commitment to continually learning and development, inside the agency and out.
To apply, please send your CV and details to email@example.com.