We are looking for a passionate senior research analyst, someone who thinks social-first and has a passion for people and understanding what drives consumer behavior and interactions. This person should have a good understanding of research tools and be capable of strategically interpreting data to provide actionable insights.
What does the role involve?
- Leading and running research and insights work across multiple accounts for key clients and some new business;
- Partnering with strategists to conduct research to derive insights from target audiences, cultural trends, brand offering, and category whitespace;
- Execute industry-leading research and strategy products for clients;
- Providing line management to more junior team of research analysts and strategists;
- Ability to set social media KPI and measurement frameworks against creative executions and paid media plans;
- Providing industry inspiration internally for the US office through thought leadership and regular observations;
- Reporting into Director of Intelligence.
Who are we looking for?
- 6 - 8 years Digital and Social research experience; agency experience preferable
- Strong background in the following areas:
- Qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and principles/techniques/tools (e.g. focus groups, field study, online conversation audits)
- Excellent working knowledge of different social listening tools including but not limited to Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Global Web Index
- Team mentality and collaborative;
- Experience in developing proposals and presentations for clients - proficiency with Keynote and excel;
- Proven ability to present to senior brand teams;
- Commitment to learning and development.
To apply, please send your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.