We are looking for a senior designer. Hang on, before you say “Great, I’m a designer and I want a new job” then skip to the bottom to see the salary, let us explain. Designer is a loaded word, sort of like… open relationship. Okay, that’s two words and we may have gone of course here so let’s start again.
As a designer, you can’t just have solid Adobe chops. You need to know how to come up with visual creative solutions and execute art direction flawlessly as well as impress with your motion design skills. This is not about pixel pushing or retouching. Our definition of designer carries more weight. Alright, we know that was a lot of reading for a designer. We like your work ethic already. Now just give the rest of this job description a look and see if you want to bring that exceptional motion and design talent over here. We’d love to have you on the team.
- Oversee creative output for a number of key existing clients and new business
- Concept create, design, and visualize content for all social platforms
- Offer creative solutions to internal briefs and offer design and brand advice
- Provide support and guidance for the junior members of the design team
- Report to our Creative Director (Design)
The Person (You)
- Someone with an excellent knowledge of social media platforms, updates, rules, and limitations
- Someone who keeps up with industry innovations and trends as well as social media and general design trends
- Someone with the ability to manage their own time and ensure work is completed on schedule and on budget
- Someone who can work quickly and stay calm under pressure
- Someone who can handle briefs from conception to execution
- Someone who can self-initiate ideas and proactively contribute to briefs
- Someone who challenges others to maintain a level of excellence
- Someone who is consistently looking to improve their own and other team members creative talents
- Someone who is confident in their own ideas and a strong team player
- Someone who has all the essential technical experience in Adobe CS including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro as well as shooting capabilities (photos/video)
- Someone with a minimum of 6-8 years experience at a digital/advertising agency
To apply, please send your CV and details to email@example.com.