We are looking for a senior strategist, someone who is passionate about people and understanding what drives consumer action. This person intuitively thinks social-first and has a proactive approach to problem solving.
What does the role involve?
- Leading and running strategy across multiple accounts for key clients and new business;
- Partnering with our research analysts to develop insightful and industry-leading strategy solutions, from high level brand strategy, down to tactical social channel, content, editorial and influencer strategies;
- Being curious and asking why? Having the ability to deep dive into issues until they can shed new light on a situation;
- Partnering with creative teams throughout to inspire and infuse social behavior into ideation;
- Providing line management to more junior team of research analysts and strategists;
- Providing industry inspiration internally for the US office through thought leadership and real world observations;
- Providing cultural context for creative process internally and externally;
- Reporting into Director of Intelligence.
Who are we looking for?
- 6 - 8 years digital planning experience; agency experience preferable;
- Strong background in the following areas:
- Qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and principles/techniques/tools
- Comms planning, content strategy and marketing
- Influencer, blogger and community marketing
- Paid Media strategy and execution a plus
- Able to operate at multiple depths, developing full strategy plans to tactical execution support;
- Has a presence in, and excellent working knowledge of social and emerging platforms;
- Team mentality and collaborative;
- Skilled at crafting inspiring creative briefs for teams to ideate against and running brainstorms and workshops;
- Experience in developing proposals and presentations for clients – esp. Keynote;
- Proven ability to present to senior brand teams;
- Commitment to continually learning and development, inside the agency and out.
To apply, please send your CV and details to email@example.com.