Account Manager Netherlands Client Services
Account Managers at We Are Social are the drivers of the relationship with Clients. They play a central role in keeping the agency running, ensuring that tasks are completed on time, to budget and driving exceptionally high standards.
- Management of day to day client activities, coordinating the work of the team
- Ensuring that all activity follows the WAS sign off processes, and paying close attention to detail to ensure that all deliverables that are sent to clients are of the best quality and standard.
- Creation of client presentations as required
- Developing and running creative and content campaigns, attending client meetings, and developing relationships with key clients and a wider interagency team.
- Compiling budgets and timing plans for clients
- Forecasting and accurate reconciliations to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Managing the work priorities of yourself and your project team.
- Coordinating resource across departments and adjusting plans alongside updates to timing plans
Experience and seniority
At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar context.
- Client Account Management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Industry Knowledge and Expertise
- Planning and Organisation
- Effective Communication Skills
As part of the We Are Social team you will be expected to create and encourage a culture where people from all backgrounds feel included, accepted and valued.
Our CODE can help us to make diversity and inclusion one of the pillars of our commitment culture that will help us to maintain our competitive edge, be one of the best agencies to work for and achieve our vision: to lead the evolution of marketing.
Hibryd working schedule
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 55
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
Account Manager (m/w/d)
Account Director (m/w/d)
WerkstudentIn Community Management (m/w/d)
Alternance – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior
STAGE – Assistant(e) de production