Account Director Hong Kong Account Management
- social media
- digital marketing
Report to: General Manager
Responsible for: Account Manager, Account Executive
We’re a global agency, with more than 1000 people in 17 offices around the world. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies for forward-thinking brands.
Overall Purpose of an Account Director at Metta – We Are Social
As an Account Director, you’ll not only be crafting the direction of our client’s brand presence across different media, but challenging the conventions of marketing, demonstrating your alliance with the brand by championing innovation and then shouting about the work we deliver both internally and externally.
We look to you to work very closely with internal teams and clients to deliver the best solutions that Metta – We Are Social can offer. You will have the responsibility, together with the wider Management Team, for developing and driving forward existing business, building and developing your client relationships, demonstrating real ‘thought’ leadership and helping bring new business into the agency. We expect you to work with us on talent development, team structures, forward planning and financial forecasting, whilst achieving profitability and revenue targets. You will also be expected to lead teams and projects as needed.
We expect you to keep abreast of the industry for emerging trends and creative practices, educating not only your own team but also the wider team at Metta – We Are Social. We also look to you to continually keep your clients updated and engaged with relevant industry practices.
Some of the key duties will include:
- Management of strategic and long-term planning of client accounts
- Management of day to day client activity and inter-agency projects
- Proactive development and planning of creative campaigns and answering creative briefs relevant to both existing clients and new business prospects, and helping ensure that the outputs generate the best possible results
- Clearly defining client requirements while overseeing the execution of the creative idea from the client brief
- Financial management of all of your accounts
- Endeavour to increase revenues in existing client business by anticipating trends and business needs
- Active involvement in new business pitching and preparation
- Staying on top of industry news and trends, formulate and communicate POV on industry issues
- Ensuring that your team members develop their skills, helping them to reach their goals
- Minimum 6 years’ work experience in an advertising, PR, or online marketing agency or similar field
- Have strong understanding of IMC, creative, digital and social campaigns
- Can give great presentations, in both Chinese or English
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working under pressure of deadlines
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, graphics, web development communications or related area is a plus
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 48
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Stage – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior