Creator United States Creative
We Are Social is a social media-led creative agency. We are an international team of thinkers and doers – more than 1,100 of us in 16 offices across 13 countries – united by a common purpose: to connect people and brands in meaningful ways. We deliver world-class creative ideas for forward-thinking brands like Adidas, EA Games, Samsung and many more, from offices around the world.
Who are we looking for?
We’re seeking a culture-hungry content creator who knows great ideas can come from anywhere and always keeps an ear to the ground. It will be your job to spot, inspire, develop, and turn those great ideas into flawless executions. To do the job well, you’ll need a good sense of social media craft and a desire to get your hands dirty, understand strategy, and most importantly, possess the ability to bring out the best in others.
For this role, we are seeking someone with superior knowledge of and passion for sport, particularly soccer, and gaming.
- Prolific cross-platform content creator with extensive experience creating and posting to the platform personally or professionally
- Demonstrable understanding of TikTok’s features, best practices, creator tools, culture, including popular trends, memes, and communities
- A strong point of view on what it takes to entertain audiences, drive views and build a dedicated following on the TikTok platform
- Formal or informal writing, acting and directing experience (e.g. stage or film)
- You are comfortable being live on camera; you can improvise and able to interact with members of the public
- You have a natural enthusiasm and you’re able to hold a room with your stories
- You have a sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing and acting
- You know when to ask for feedback and you can implement it well
- In-depth understanding of design and editing programs such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as best practices for platform-specific design features and elements.
- Demonstrated ability to make relevant content across all platforms with extraordinary skills in visual storytelling, videography, and video editing. Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Ability to problem solve and recommend production/design-appropriate solutions
- A highly organized team player with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- SOCIAL LITERACY: Identifying trends and opportunities as they emerge in social and quickly ideate and present concepts for content that will stay true to our brands but participate in the online dialogue
- SOCIAL STRATEGY: Work with the team to ideate on planned content monthly and quarterly to ensure always-on social approach. Research and proactively recommend
- ideas, solutions and new content for the brands
- CONTENT CREATION: Use a robust skillset from photography to videography, design, and platform native tools, you’ll create a wide range of content that suits the client, the moment and the idea. From quick social posts to beautiful shoots, you have range and the ability to switch quickly between styles.
- STORYTELLING: You’re able to ideate, build, shoot, and edit effective stories that match the quality of each social platform.
- COLLABORATION: Work collaboratively with a large team of creatives from ideation to execution – helping to ensure ideas are created and brought to life faithfully.
- WORKFLOW MANAGEMENT: Manage multiple priorities and assignments. Execute with rapid turnaround times for real time moments, capture trending moments, editing quickly and efficiently to deliver high quality work, on-time and with accuracy
We think you’d like it here!
- Hybrid Work (combination in-office and remote)
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Full health benefits
- Salary Range: $65K/yr – $75K/yr
At We Are Social, we love diversity of thought and experience. That’s why we like to welcome unique voices and talents. Learn more about our culture and our work on our website.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 91
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior