Account Executive United States Client Services
We Are Social is seeking an Account Executive to join our growing team! We create people-centric, brand experiences that drive results. We always think ‘bigger’. We aim for the buzz. We aim for the chatter. We filter every thought through a subculture lens. We make authentic connections. We spark real conversation on and offline. We do not create culture. People create culture. We just amplify it. We are designers, copywriters, PR practitioners, Influencers and so much more. Our campaigns are groundbreaking and culture shifting. We’re people focused and very passionate about the work we do. If this sounds interesting, we look forward to connecting soon.
The Account Executive will be a full-time team member responsible for providing exceptional client services support in planning and executing needs across various projects. The Account Executive will need to communicate effectively with internal and external teams during the lifetime of assigned projects. Primary responsibilities will include supporting daily and on-going client services, project management, research, vendor communication and on-site activation support (as needed) for designated marketing projects or events.
- Develop professional relationships with peer-level client personnel
- Support in the ideation, creation, planning and execution of specific client programs
- Support on-going communication with clients
- Lead calls with preparation/agendas and follow-up needs with meeting recaps
- Draft client-facing correspondences
- Act as the voice of the client for internal needs
- Procure/acquire specific information from clients for marketing programs and/or events
- Have a good understanding of the client’s formal organisational structure
Pre-Project (Marketing or Event) Planning:
- Prepare meeting agendas and recaps
- Create, manage and update internal and external facing project timelines
- Prepare and maintain project checklists
- Have an understanding of project budgets, plus assist with tracking project spend throughout the planning process
Project (Marketing or Event) Support:
- Follow an organised approach to developing quality deliverables based on the objectives and specific brief/deliverables
- Seek responsibility for developing significant portions of deliverables
- Ensure that assigned responsibilities are completed efficiently and on time
- Work with multiple both internal and external teams with a strong team-first mentality
- Manage workflows for items such as asset approval & delivery, development of strategic & executional presentations, and vendor management
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Ability to manage 2-3 projects simultaneously
- Be available to answer ad hoc team or client requests in a timely manner
Post-Project (Marketing or Event):
- Assist with the preparation of marketing program and/or event recaps;
- Assist in the reconciliation of program budgets
- Postmortem notes and learnings based on qualitative and quantitative insights
- Ability to adapt communication styles to specific audiences
- Have a good understanding of the agency’s structure and work to develop relationships with colleagues outside the team
- According to agency guidelines, develop case studies of excellent work
- Follow and stay on top of pop-culture and industry trends
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to take on tasks outside the area of assigned responsibilities
Your Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, or related field is a plus
- 1-2 years of comparable agency experience
- Experience in experiential and/or influencer marketing preferred
- Passion for culture – to be apart of it, shape it and create it
- Ability to work effectively with management of all levels
- Track record of contributing to client planning
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently and effectively set priorities and deliver on time.
- Strong computer skills including, proficiency with Google Suite preferred
- Must be flexible when necessary; able and willing to explore and test new ways of doing things; must remain nimble.
- Must show initiative and possess the ability to make decisions and solve problems quickly and effectively.
Why work for us?
We Are Social is a global, award-winning creative agency with a network of 15 offices worldwide staffed by 1000+ social experts.
We think you’d like it here!
- Hybrid Work (combination in-office and remote)
- Flexible Vacation Days
- Health benefits
- Salary Range $60K – $65K
At We Are Social, we love diversity of thought and experience. That’s why we like to welcome the unique voices and talents that haven’t been traditionally embraced by advertising. Learn more about our culture and our work on our website.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 48
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Stage – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior