IT Manager United States IT
Who are we:
We Are Social is seeking a hands-on IT Manager to join our growing team! We create people-centric, brand experiences that drive results. We always think ‘bigger’. We aim for the buzz. We aim for the chatter. We filter every thought through a subculture lens. We make authentic connections. We spark real conversation both on, and offline. We do not create culture, people create culture. We just amplify it. We are designers, copywriters, PR practitioners, Influencers and so much more. Our campaigns are groundbreaking and culture shifting. We’re people focused and very passionate about the work we do. If this sounds interesting, we look forward to connecting soon.
The IT Manager will be working across We Are Social US sites and interfaces with all departments. The incumbent works as part of a wider global team to provide excellent customer service, advanced troubleshooting, technical support, IT infrastructure systems engineering and administration, creative problem solving, and tier 3 technical support as necessary. The role will lead and participate in IT projects and assist the Global IT Director in constantly evaluating and researching new technologies for appropriate fit and business value.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide onsite and remote technological support to employees across US in a timely fashion.
- Support and administration of iOS & macOS operating systems using Jamf Pro; limited Windows OS.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair computer hardware and software applications.
- Manage incidents and service requests through a global helpdesk platform.
- Image, support, ship and control inventory of corporate laptops and user issued devices.
- Assist with designing, developing, implementing, and coordinating systems, policies, and procedures.
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees onsite and remote.
- Manage conference room A/V and support for collaboration tools such as Google Meet, Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Educate and train employees on proper computing techniques, security awareness, and use of software applications.
- IT security and compliance.
- Assist with onsite facilities manager as needed Eg HVAC issues, cabling.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in an IT role.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting user endpoint devices, including strong macOS, iOS and Windows support needed.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace Administration and Google Meet hardware/equipment.
- Familiarity with MDM tools such as Jamf Pro.
- Good understanding of network protocols and network device management (firewalls, network switches, wireless access points).
- Knowledge of troubleshooting both wired and wireless networks.
- Understanding of backup/restore technologies and methodologies.
- Experience supporting Google Workspace, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft 365 and Slack.
- Experience supporting a production and post-production environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiarity with IAM tools such as Okta or OneLogin.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 42
WerkstudentIn Community Management (m/w/d)
CDI – Analyste Social Média Junior
Art Director – Content Creator
WerkstudentIn Intelligence (m/w/d)
Social Media Writer – US Experience