We are looking for a passionate senior research analyst who thinks social-first and has a passion for culture, people and understanding what drives consumer behavior and interactions in our NY office. This person should have a good understanding of research tools and be capable of strategically interpreting data to provide actionable insights. This role will report into our Director of Research and Insights, and work closely with the broader strategy team.
What does the role involve?
• Leading and running research and insights work across multiple accounts for key clients and some new business
• Partnering with strategists to conduct research to derive insights from target audiences, cultural trends, brand offering, and category whitespace
• Execute industry-leading research and strategy products for clients
• Providing line management to more junior team of research analysts and strategists
• Ability to set social media KPI and measurement frameworks against creative executions and paid media plans
• Providing industry inspiration internally for the US office through thought leadership;
What are we looking for?
• Strategic thinking in applying insight to a range of businesses, categories and business problems.
• A strong understanding of and experience in designing qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and principles/techniques/tools (e.g. focus groups, field study, online conversation audits)
• Keen cultural intuition, actively engaged and curious of current affairs and popular culture, and have a knack for pulling out insights around it that are useful for our brands.
• 5+ years of digital and social research experience; agency experience preferable
• Excellent working knowledge of different social listening tools including but not limited to Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Global Web Index
• Team mentality and collaborative, and able to balance multiple projects at once
• Experience in developing proposals and presentations for clients - proficiency with Keynote and Excel
• Proven ability to present to senior brand teams
• Commitment to learning and development