We Are Social. We’re a global agency, with more than 850 people in 15 offices around the world. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for best-in-class brands.
We're looking to hire a talented Cultural Insight Analyst to carry-out the day-to-day execution of cultural insights projects across a few key brands in the sport, CPG, and entertainment spaces. This person should have a passion for people and understanding what drives consumer behavior and interactions, a good understanding of research and reporting tools, and be capable of strategically interpreting data to provide actionable insights.
What you’d be doing in this role:
• Conducting primary and secondary research and insights work across multiple accounts for key clients and some new business
• Partnering with strategists to conduct research to derive insights about target audiences, cultural trends, brand offering, and category whitespace with an eye toward marketing implications
• Synthesizing various data sources and extract key conclusions and insights
• Execute industry-leading research and strategy products for clients
• Reporting into a Senior Analyst
What we are looking for from you:
• 2+ years experience in a qualitative research role or similar, working on insight or strategy briefs for consumer-facing brands
• A passion for all things social media-related with an eye for shifting trends and patterns in internet culture
• Familiarity with core qualitative research methodologies and principles/techniques/tools including, question guide writing for focus groups, expert interviews, and IDIs, desk research and Canvas8
• Innate curiosity and an investigative journalist mindset
• Team mentality and collaborative spirit
• Experience in developing proposals and presentations for clients; proficiency with Keynote, Google Suite, and Excel
• Commitment to learning and development