We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team and work across our key accounts – bringing with them solid experience in delivering a varied selection of content for distribution in social channels, with an enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The Project Manager will be a full-time team member responsible for delivering projects on an ongoing basis, collaborating closely with the Client Service and Creative teams. You will draw on your existing knowledge and expertise of how to produce and deliver social content efficiently, including scoping and costing work, deliver project timelines, book resources, and manage a fast-moving multi-disciplined team on a daily basis.
You need to be a natural and confident communicator, friendly and approachable with attention to detail and accuracy in all communication, whether internal or external. All We Are Social PMs are client facing, and the ability to build good client and third-party relationships will be integral. You also need to be a confident project team manager, rallying the troops and ensuring the internal team meets deadlines and that relevant check-ins/ reviews happen throughout the project lifecycle.
Another part of the role is focussed on content production. You will ideally have some previous Producer knowledge, i.e. how to prepare and attend/manage (social content) shoots, being able to support the internal creative/design teams and crew and help ensure shoots are properly planned and scoped.
What does the role involve?
• Taking ownership of projects and see them through to completion
• Managing work across various social platforms including social and editorial content, influencer work, events, video etc.
• Creating timelines, booking and managing resources
• Scoping jobs and writing statements of work
• Managing budgets and reconciling each phase of the job
• Enforce all documentation is per agency standards, all documentation is detailed and correct, and that the relevant templates/formats are being used
• Verify internal cost approval processes are followed across all projects
• Ensure that agency resources are used efficiently
What are we looking for?
• Knowledgeable on social platforms and understand what good social content is
• Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working, good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes, and enjoy the pace and challenges this brings
• Proactive and good at foreseeing problems, with the ability to mitigate issues as soon as they are identified, propose creative solutions, and know when to escalate issues
• Detail oriented and takes responsibility for fulfilling all components of the project/retainer deliverables
• Confident and positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Organized with good attention to detail
• Good with finances and numbers