We Are Social is a social media-led creative agency. We are a global agency of more than 850 people in 15 offices across 13 countries, united by a common purpose: to connect people and brands in meaningful ways. We deliver world-class creative ideas for forward-thinking brands that connect them with people in meaningful ways by generating ideas people like and share. We call this social thinking.
With an international team of thinkers and doers spread throughout offices from New York to Dubai, London to Sydney, Toronto to Tokyo, our mission is to put social thinking at the center of marketing.
We Are Social NY is looking for a Senior Strategist to join us and help brands make an impact in culture. This person is passionate about understanding what drives consumer action, intuitively thinks social-first and has a proactive approach to problem solving.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS
• Experienced in brand and comms strategy, leading it across multiple accounts for key clients and new business.
• Familiar with developing high level brand building strategy through to tactical social channel content, editorial and influencer strategies.
• Collaborative in partnering with research analysts to identify key insights around business/brand data, cultural insights, social listening, etc to define the way forward, steer the creative work and bring value to the brand.
• Skilled in storytelling to bring those insights to life via compelling presentations, strategic frameworks, user journey, etc.
• Able to work directly with and develop client relationships. They should be able to defend our strategic thinking and uncover opportunities with our clients.
• Inspire the industry at large through thought leadership such as whitepapers, POV’s and blog posts.
• Provide line management and mentorship to junior teams.
• Hungry to create some of the best work of their careers.
• 6-8 years work experience in an advertising, PR, or online marketing agency or similar.
• Has a presence in and excellent working knowledge of social and emerging platforms.
• Values collaboration and team success over individual accomplishments.
• Strong cultural curiosity and understanding of current trends and technology.
• Commitment to continuous learning and development, inside the agency and out.
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills, and a strong presence with (senior) brand clients.