Project Manager United Kingdom Delivery
The Project Manager will own all the workstreams across our fast-paced account, looking after an internal team of editors, writers and designers, as well as being the main client contact for the account. You will need at least three years’ agency equivalent experience and you must have been client-facing in your past roles.
You will draw on your existing knowledge of how social content is produced and how to successfully deliver daily social content, and you must be able to demonstrate solid Project Management skills – including scoping work, documenting key deliverables and associated timings and cost, booking resources, and managing a project team with focus on hitting deadlines, and be confident managing projects from start to completion.
Our client’s expectations, and being market leaders within our field, require a ‘can do’ approach from all our staff; a commitment to finding solutions and looking for innovative ways to deliver work on an ongoing basis.
What does the role involve?
- Proven ‘traditional’ PM skills including writing/updating timing plans, budgets, SoWs/delivery plans, booking and managing resources and managing a project team
- Take ownership of retainer deliverables across your account and see them through until completion
- Good with finances, you understand that effort equals budget-spend, and you stay on top of budgets throughout all your projects. This includes weekly reconciliations.
- Used to managing clients and managing client expectations and comms
- Used to working in a very fast paced environment, managing multi workstreams and teams at the same time
- Confident managing a variety of work intended for social platforms including social and editorial content, experiential ideas and innovation projects (small scale)
- Good social platform knowledge and understand what audiences look for in social content, know formats and platform restrictions well
- Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working – good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and enjoy the pace and challenges this brings
- Some understanding of video production for small to medium-sized shoots, including pre-production, production and relevant documentation
- Proactive and good at foreseeing problems, and can articulate these to the relevant people when required
Agency & Finance Responsibilities:
- Proactively ensure all work is paid for – and that client requests are costed and approved before work is booked for production
- Ensure that agency resources are used efficiently (i.e. your booked resources)
- Ensure all work is signed off at the right stages, by the right people (both internal sign-off, and client approvals, e.g. of creative ideas or video assets)
- Do timesheets weekly and proactively ensure that other project team members also complete their timesheets in a timely fashion, allowing for accurate recces
- Proactively ensure profitability of your account – Monitoring project costs and proactively communicate overruns/financial issues to your senior team member in a timely manner
What are we looking for?
- Confident and enjoys a challenge
- Positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and enjoys being busy
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Good with finances and figures (‘head for numbers’)
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritise work and handle a lot of fast moving parts
- Enjoy managing resources and output across multiple departments
- Good at managing people and understand how to get the best out of a team and a client
- Good communicator – both with internal and external individuals, and client
- Good team player
Why should you join our team?
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards at 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer hours
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 109