Paid Media Manager United Kingdom Paid Media
Our 1,300-strong global team is passionate about all things social. We were born from an understanding of how socially-led ideas can connect people. This is still at the core of everything we do. Collaboration is key to our achievements. We share our ideas and knowledge across our whole network, so we learn and improve together.
Inclusion at every level is crucial to creative innovation and success, and we want to create a workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging. We welcome and encourage talent from ALL backgrounds and are committed to creating a representative team that can deliver creative excellence.
If you require any support, adjustments or accommodations for any reason whatsoever during the recruitment process, please let us know via [email protected]
We create and deploy integrated, socially-led media strategies to help our clients’ brands grow. This increases clients’ cultural impact and produces a stronger competitive advantage. We believe that brands need to understand social platforms and their communities (not just run ads on them). By planning social-first we ensure the delivery of our content is relevant, timely and contextual within the unique spaces in the social media landscape.
We are looking for a passionate & dynamic individual – with a “self-starter mentality” – for our Paid Social team. The ideal candidate has plenty of experience managing paid social campaigns, from formulating media plans to buying/optimising social ads. They will also be comfortable speaking to clients (managing their expectations, delivering paid media solutions), managing their own work-streams across accounts, and are effective in collaborating with various teams to deliver quality client work.
Helping develop the agency’s rapidly growing paid media offering in this area will also be a key part of the role, with the chance to innovate and deliver ideas for better campaign outcomes, as well as improved internal processes – within the team and across the agency. There will be the unique opportunity to work alongside all teams at W.A.S., including the creative & editorial departments, to help shape and develop content for paid activity across multiple social platforms.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to advance their strategic & technical skills in digital/social marketing, be accountable for managing campaign & buying media on social DSPs, and who have worked within a media agency or a client-side marketing team.
What does the role involve?
- Contributing to paid strategic direction & conducting media buys on multiple accounts, working closely with all teams across the agency
- Dealing directly with clients on a daily basis, helping to build strong relationships and being a source of knowledge
- Telling stories through paid data – helping clients make the most of their media investments
- Investigate campaign and market trends, conduct competitor analysis, and provide campaign insight
- Provide support on new business pitches and proposals
What are we looking for?
- Ideally 4+ years of paid social experience – planning & executing multi-tiered, multi-channels campaigns – with a demonstrable track record in achieving and exceeding KPI’s
- Hands-on buying experience in DSPs of at least 3 social platforms: Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Youtube (Google Ads), LinkedIn
- Strong acumen for developing strategic proposals (paid media strategies)
- Proactively identify actionable optimisations and insights that maximise business impact and fuel future investments
- Proven competency in digital measurement and analytics
- Strong presentation & communication skills – especially when client-facing
- Independent, well-organised, efficient, and able to manage relationships and projects confidently
- Ability to train others and encourage knowledge sharing
- The knowledge and expertise to manage digital campaign execution and oversee/guide team members on day-to-day responsibilities
Why should you join us?
25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
Private Medical Insurance
Company pension scheme
Group Income Protection
Optional Dental Insurance
Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
Season ticket loan scheme
Long Service Awards at 5 & 10 years
Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
Employee Assistance Programme
We Are Social Passport – ability to work from any of our global offices for a period of time
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 48
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Stage – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior