Our friends at Salesforce sent me this quick guide to creating the perfect Facebook post. It highlights some very useful tips on how to structure a killer Facebook post.
I would also add:
- Create content that appeals to emotions rather than our rationality
- Create content that hits the sweetspot between brand goals, community interests and conversation trends
- Post with positive sentiment generate high engagement than posts with negative sentiment
- Amplify highly engaging posts using Facebook Promoted Posts to add fuel to the fire.
- Use status updates if your goal is to deliver higher reach (up to 10x photo posts)