We've been busy…
You may have noticed that we’ve a been a bit quiet here on the We Are Social blog recently, with less frequent posting than normal (aside from Jordan‘s new regular Monday Mashups).
Well, we’ve been busy. I know that’s not an excuse, but I do have countless half written draft posts as testament, which hopefully will make it onto the blog between now and the new year.
As proof we haven’t been sitting around twiddling our thumbs for the last couple of months, here’s a We Are Social news round-up:
- I dicussed Ryanair’s blogger debacle and our work wirth Skype in Revolution
- I talked in this PR Week article about the nuances of online influence
- We launched our Marmarati campaign for Unilever, which was covered by Marketing, Contagious and New Media Age
- I commented on the issue of paying bloggers in PR Week
- Sandrine participated in Campaign’s Battle of Big Thinking, which Gordon Macmillan wrote up for Brand Republic
- Nathan weighed in on the Porter Novelli/Gillette/King of Shaves furore in Marketing
- Marketing reported on our appointment as ActionAid’s retained social media agency (update: as did Third Sector)
- Nathan advised brands on their use of Twitter in New Media Age
- Our campaign for Simple Shoes was covered by Marketing Week and Brand Republic
- Chris commented on Facebook’s new privacy settings in this weekend’s Financial Times (and talked about the issue in depth on his own blog)
- Jordan‘s personal blog post on business ethics was picked up by Communicate
However, that’s not everything – look out for some big news from us some time in the new year…