We Are Social in NYC for Ad:Tech
All this week I’ll be in New York City as part of the Digital Mission to NY.
If you’re interested in We Are Social, or just want to chat about social media, then it would be great to meet up, so get in touch with me via Twitter, or look for me at one of the following:
- The Digital Mission / Reputation Online Comms Breakfast, 08:30 – 10:30am, Tuesday 2nd November at the British Consulate, 845 Third Avenue. You will will need to RSVP
- On Tuesday night there’s the UK / NY Digital Start-Up Mixer, hosted by Hive at 55, 55 Broad Street, 13F
- The UK Trade & Investment’s Digital Mission Stand (#1858) in the Exhibition Hall of Ad:Tech on Wednesday 4th and Thursday 5th
- Pitchoutofwater on Thursday 4th at 6.30pm, Hive at 55, 55 Broad Street, 13F
- Later on Thursday evening at Arctica, 384 Third Ave between 27th & 28th St for early Bonfire night drinks with the St George’s Society of New York
I will be squeezing in as many meetings as possible around these events (plus other events I’m sure will come up) so if you’re in New York City this week, I hope to hear from you!
Of course, if you’re not in New York, but know someone I should meet, then also let me know.