Senior Research & Insights Analyst United Kingdom Research & Insights
Senior Research & Insights Analyst
We Are Social. We’re a global agency, with more than 900 people in 15 offices around the world, 150+ here in our London HQ. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for best-in-class brands.
We’re looking to hire a Senior Research & Insights Analyst, to work across a range of our clients across a variety of industries, including Lidl, Kellogg’s brands, and the wider FMCG category.
We’re a socially-led creative agency, so a deep knowledge of social media data across platforms – Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and others – is a prerequisite and the ability to use the leading social listening tools to generate insight (Brandwatch, TalkWalker, Netbase, Pulsar).
The person we’re looking for must be a social first research specialist – able to understand how social and behavioural trends are evolving and how to mine these for actionable insights for brands. We desire a strong grasp of data analysis, as well as going beyond the numbers and providing the ‘why’. We would like someone who uses great work to inspire other great work – meaning they are comfortable speaking to a diverse range of audiences, including internal teams and clients.
This role is part of We Are Social’s broader push to elevate our world class social intelligence offering, integrating social data into the wider marketing mix – a socially-savvy researcher to support our team in building out our social intelligence products for some of the most culturally relevant brands in the world.
A little more about us
We’re focused on creating ideas powered by people, not platforms – a formula that’s proven very successful over the last ten or so years. Now, we’re growing again, looking for a Senior Research & Insights Analyst to become part of our team; a team whose work has been recently recognised by Cannes Lions, Webbys, Lovies, Creative Circle and many more.
Our Research & Insights team is a crucial part of the agency’s success, generating social insights around which we create long-term social strategies and proving the value of our work through measurement, so that we deliver business results for our clients.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Producing stellar regular and ad hoc research reports, including data collection, analysis, visualisation and commentary
- Linking findings and recommendations to broader social, behavioural and cultural insights
- Ensuring there’s a narrative to all work, allowing clients to easily understand the insights presented
- Supporting our internal Strategy, Editorial and Creative teams in transforming research into world-class social campaigns
- Regularly present research and insight projects to internal teams and clients
- Laddering social data up to business goals to demonstrate how campaigns have solved clients’ business problems
- Supporting the R&I Director in managing project and juniors within the team
What are we looking for?
- 4-5 years experience in digital and social media is essential – have an understanding of online audience behaviours across the social media landscape
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’ll be liaising with clients and with internal teams that rely on your expertise. The ability to explain the finer points of social data to non-experts in simple terms is essential
- Storytelling – this person must demonstrate a talent for collating decks that communicate effectiveness in a simple and engaging way
- Proven experience in consumer research and analytics, with a track record of interesting, innovative work that changed businesses
- Expert on Brandwatch, TalkWalker, Netbase, Pulsar or other social listening tools
- Experience in research tools such as Brandwatch, Global Web Index, TGI, as well as native social platform analytics (Facebook Insights etc)
- A team player with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Additional languages desirable
- 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Blended Working: working from home and the office
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London’s only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards at 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 & 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free office breakfast
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 117
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
Business Development Director