Senior Account Manager United Kingdom Client Services
We Are Social is a global agency, with more than 1000 people across 11 offices around the world, and with over 180 here in our London HQ. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands like adidas, Audi, LIDL & Kellogg’s. And we’ve been recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work for several years in a row.
We’re looking for a confident, passionate and social-obsessed Senior Account Manager to join the client services team at We Are Social – the world’s largest social media agency. You’ll be working with an experienced Account Director across multiple accounts for exciting brands. You must have a robust and competent understanding of the social media landscape and social channels, including being on top of all channel developments and the opportunities they offer to brands.
The client services team – of which you would be joining – is a crucial part of the agency’s success. We are the glue that brings the worlds of strategy, creative, editorial, production and research & insights together. We understand our client’s business, we understand the industry and we are obsessive about social – this is what sets us apart.
As Senior Account Manager you’ll work closely with the Account Director to manage your clients to deliver the best solutions that We Are Social can offer. You will manage the day to day demands of your clients and it will be your responsibility to ensure that tasks are completed within given timelines, to budget and to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients. Alongside this WAS is a fast paced working environment so we need someone who thrives in a busy role.
What does the role involve?
As a Senior Account Manager you will be managing projects within our biggest Retail account, and will work within a close who are ambitious but also passionate about health and wellbeing. Some of your key duties will include:
- Overall management of the client relationship
- Management of the day to day client activities and delivery of work
- Management of the strategic and longer term planning of the overall client accounts
- Delivery of small and large creative campaigns
- Work closely with project managers to ensure your projects are suitably resourced
- Oversee social profile management inc. calendars of activity and ensure that it remains aligned to the wider strategy
- Ensure that agency process in being followed
- Ensure excellence across all deliverables
- Financial management and oversight of your accounts and projects
- Creation of client presentations and other documentation
- Collaborate with other agencies on project such as ATL and and Media
- Social media and marketing consultancy to our clients, giving advice where necessary
What are we looking for?
A Senior Account Manager at We Are Social should be confident in all of the areas laid out below:
- Client Account Management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Industry Knowledge and Expertise
- Planning and Organisation
- Effective Communication Skills
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility – time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards at 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer hours
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 116
Research & Insight Senior Analyst