Senior Paid Media Manager United Kingdom Paid Media
Who We Are
We Are Social is a global socially-led creative agency with unrivalled social media expertise. With 1,300 people in 19 offices spanning four continents, we deliver a global perspective to our clients in a time when social media is shaping culture.
We’re proud to be a multi award-winning agency, with Cannes Lions, One Show, Webby and Shorty Awards, to name but a few. Our most recent work has seen us help Pepsi, Meta and Adidas deliver some of their biggest and most innovative campaigns to date, from breaking into the metaverse to smashing records on TikTok.
As well as creating for clients, we help educate the wider industry. Our Instagram publication The Feed tracks culture at the speed of social. 6,500 people registered or tuned into our events last year, and our reports garnered more than 20 million views.
Do you want to play a key role in directly creating innovative paid media campaigns that help us deliver ideas for better campaign outcomes?
Want to create award-winning work for some of the most iconic global brands of all time?
Want to have a say in the planning and execution of paid campaigns for global brands?
We Are looking for a Senior Paid Media Manager to join an established team here in London. You will have proven experience developing full-funnel paid media strategies & media plans, managing paid social campaigns, and buying/optimising social ads across multiple DSPs (Demand Side Platforms). You will have also worked on an account(s) in a management which served in excess of £2m+ in paid social (excluding search, programmatic, etc.)
managedWhat You’ll Have Delivered Elsewhere
- Working with media & reporting tools outside of native platforms (DSPs). Preferred tools are Sprinklr (buying/reporting), Supermetrics, Google Data Studios.
- Conducted and presented reach-based plans (audience building/sizing, planning appropriate budgets for sufficient reach) to clients which have then been applied.
- Ran brand awareness & engagement campaigns in Europe that have resulted in increased engagement and brand awareness with key target audiences
- You have conducted and presented reach-based plans (audience building/sizing, planning appropriate budgets for sufficient reach) to clients which has resulted in drafted plans hitting 30%+ of mass targeted audiences with multiple frequency
- You have run 3+ “managed brand lift studies” (working with media partners, not self-serve)
- You have manage to help follow best practices to achieve some % lift in ad recall, standard awareness, unaided awareness, and/or favourability?
What Else Are We Looking For?
- Client-facing experience ensuring that client needs are addressed, building confidence in the account team, and delivering innovative/progressive ways forward
- Line managed a team of 2+ that has delivered media plans, executed campaigns on multiple DSPs, conducted insight-based reporting, and carried through day-to-day comms with clients – ensuring that the account is well serviced
- Experience buying/optimising/reporting media in Meta, TikTok and YouTube that has resulted in better performance with regards to results (impressions, engagement, views, etc.) over time.
- Completed a Meta blueprint certification for both buying & planning that has been instrumental in helping create more strategic plans and better optimised campaigns to deliver media results
Our Culture and the Nice Stuff
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion runs in the water here at We Are Social. We are transparent about the changes that are needed, we are focused on making real strides, both internally and within the industry and we strive to truly be a workplace that represents, supports and advocates for ALL. Our Charter for Change in the UK can be found here which details our focus areas across People, Work and Culture in 2023.
So let’s get to the good stuff, we offer all those things you would naturally expect; 25 days holiday, pension scheme & life assurance. But what we love most is connection, so we have our WAS Passport and Work From Anywhere schemes which allow you to truly connect to colleagues all over the world!
But what’s life around here really like day-to-day? Well, we ask our people regularly what they think about us/their role and here are some of the most common things they say:
- I value my manager we have a good relationship
- We love to ‘get social’ with the people I work with
- Trusted to get on with the job, without ‘micro-management’!
If this all sounds like the place you have been waiting to find then apply now! What are you waiting for?
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 28
People & Culture Executive
Resource/ Traffic Manager
Research & Insight Supervisor
Associate Producer – Contract