We’re looking for a passionate Sports fan who is ready to join an award winning sports marketing team housed within the world’s largest social media agency. We work with some of the biggest brands and names in sport, delivering industry defining strategic and creative work for brands, sponsors and icons, across almost every sport imaginable.
The Client Services team - of which you would be joining - is a crucial part of the agency’s success. We are the glue that brings the worlds of strategy, creative, editorial, production and research & insights together. We understand our client’s business, we understand the industry and we are fanatical about the sports within which we operate - this is what sets us apart.
Who are We Are Social Sport?
A team of sports obsessed social media specialists. We span creative, content, strategy, influence, research and insights, production, editorial and client services. But, we think in delivery - not in departments. We’re agile and can scale from the largest to the smallest briefs. And we’re housed in the world’s largest social media agency.
Why do we exist?
Sport has the power to transcend the ordinary. To help a brand embed themselves into some of the most passionate discussions around the world in a meaningful and relevant way. It has the power to get people up out of their seats, connect with those around them and do social good. That’s why we love it.
But it’s changing fast.
Old habits are dying as people’s media consumption becomes more fragmented the social tech giants are battling to move from the second screen to the first. And it’s more crowded than ever - Publishers, consumers, media houses, brands, influencers are all competing to be heard. When the rules are changing so fast, how do you keep up? How do you stand out? You tear up the rulebook
What does the role involve?
As Senior Account Manager you’ll work closely with your Group Account Director to manage your clients to deliver the best solutions that We Are Social can offer. You will manage the day to day demands of your clients and it will be your responsibility to ensure that your tasks are completed within given timelines, to budget and to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients.
You will be managing multiple accounts - namely adidas, Guinness and wider Diageo brands. Some of your key duties will include:
- Management of the day to day client activities across Sports (adidas) and drinks (Guinness & Diageo)
- Overall management of the client relationship
- Management of the strategic and longer term planning of the overall client accounts
- Manage the status reporting both internally and externally
- Working closely with project managers to ensure your projects are suitably resourced
- Over seeing social profile management and ensure that it remains aligned to the wider strategy
- Ensuring that all activity follows sign off processes
- Active involvement in new business pitching and preparation
- Creation of client report presentations as required and appropriate
What are we looking for?
A Senior Account Manager at We Are Social should be confident in all of the areas laid out below:
- Client Account Management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Industry Knowledge and Expertise
- Planning and Organisation
- Effective Communication Skills
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, monthly nail bar and massages, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast