Hey you! Are you funny? Can you craft a pun in the blink of an eye? Do your one-liners make the internet laugh? We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic writer who can deliver content worth talking about for some of the world’s biggest brands.
You’ll be confident at writing in different voices and be able to craft a witty reply to a tweet just as easily as you can create content about music or sport or cars. Great copy doesn’t work alone, so you’ll need to be able to feed into the concepting of visual assets too.
Experience of working to tight deadlines, community management and a knowledge of social platforms are a must. You’ll know where to look to find the next cool thing on social - and we don’t just mean Instagram and Twitter.
You’ll be working on accounts with huge potential, so with the right attitude and a willingness to try new things, you’ll have the opportunity to make great work.
Our editorial team is a crucial part of our agency’s success; we bring together writers and editors from web, broadcast, print and social, across a range of genres.
- Create brilliant, funny copy for social media channel across a number of key WAS accounts
- Interpret a variety of tones of voice in order to consistently home in on the best possible copy
- Spot proactive and reactive opportunities for our brands to engage with culture
- Produce content that takes advantage of the latest social platform updates
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter with minimum of one year social media writing experience across different tones of voice.
- A curious mindset and a witty writing style
- Exceptional writing skills
- A passion for and knowledge of social media
Why should you join our team?
- 23 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast