Blueprint for the Perfect Facebook Post
Our friends at Salesforce sent me this quick guide to creating the perfect Facebook post. It highlights some very useful tips on how to structure a killer Facebook post.
I would also add:
- Create content that appeals to emotions rather than our rationality
- Create content that hits the sweetspot between brand goals, community interests and conversation trends
- Post with positive sentiment generate high engagement than posts with negative sentiment
- Amplify highly engaging posts using Facebook Promoted Posts to add fuel to the fire.
- Use status updates if your goal is to deliver higher reach (up to 10x photo posts)