Senior Account Manager Australia Client Services
We’re looking to hire a strong Senior Account Manager to work across some of our key clients on a variety of exciting projects. Your role isn’t just focused on great client service – you’re also a gun at project management, you know how to handle stakeholders at all levels of seniority, and you’re the sort of person who has a keen eye for detail. You have experience inputting into strategic and creative conversations, and are able to foster productive day to day client relationships.
Key skills / experience
- Min 3-5 years agency experience
- Strong social and influencer experience
- Expert project management
- Excellent creative judgement
- Proactivity, quick thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience managing projects from ideation through to execution
- Experience across strategy, creative and production
- Effectively leads meetings (both internal and external) to ensure they’re efficient and productive
- Spots and mitigates issues with project delivery as they arise
- Effective communicator
- Understands the complexities of production projects
- Experience project managing creative and production teams
- Displays a can-do approach to picking up any brief and making it happen
- Thinks ahead, anticipates opportunities and problems and then makes a plan
- Estimates accurately and negotiates effectively with clients and suppliers
- Demonstrates diligent budget management, following and supporting the standard We Are Social financial processes
- Experience working with influencers and managing talent relationships
- Able to analyse influencer and social performance
- Culturally connected with all things pop culture
- Strong creative judgment and is able to effectively shape work
- Actively contributes to the creative process and builds on ideas
- An evangelist about delivering creative ideas worth talking about
Learning and development
- Participates in the delivery of We Are Social internal training
- Proactively applies themselves to continued learning
- Works to stay abreast of the daily developments in social and shares knowledge throughout the agency and with clients
- Has the respect and trust of your peers and client team
- Partners with creative and planning lead to drive the business forward
- Displays full knowledge of the agency’s offering, philosophy and vision and is able to convey it to clients and potential recruits
- Is open and honest and always acts with integrity
We Are Social is a socially-led creative agency: Over 1000 social experts in 15 offices around the world proving the power of social thinking to drive business value.
Here in Sydney, we are a group of people from different walks of life, united by a passion for fast and popular culture. We love to help smart brands immerse their stories in the real conversations their audience are having. How do we do that?
We put social thinking at the centre of what we do.
We connect people and brands in meaningful ways.
We create ideas worth talking about.
We Are Social.
In case you still need more reasons:
- Flexible Work Policy.
- Time given to volunteer as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Social clubs & staff events.
- Free breakfast and snacks all day.
At We Are Social we love diversity of thought and experience. That’s why we like to welcome the unique voices and talents that haven’t been traditionally embraced by advertising. Learn more about our culture and our work.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 117
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
Business Development Director