Designer United States Design
We Are Social is a global, award-winning creative agency with a network of 15 offices worldwide staffed by 1000+ social experts. Our growing team in New York City is looking for a Designer to not just join our squad of socially-led thinkers, doers, and creators but to enhance it.
But before you say “Great, I’m a designer and I want a new job” then skip to the bottom to see the salary, let us explain. Designer is a loaded word. This is not just about plug-and-play mass production or retouching. Our definition of designer carries more weight. In addition to pixel-perfect technical execution, you also need to know how to come up with visual creative solutions, demonstrate strong design thinking, and the ability to ideate with creative partners and impress with your motion design skills.
Alright, we know that was a lot of reading. We like your work ethic already. Now just give the rest of this job description a look and see if you want to bring that exceptional motion and design talent over to We Are Social. We’d love to have you on the team.
- Concept and design assets for all social platforms or a number of key existing clients and new business
- Ideate and execute content for monthly content calendars, campaigns, and one-off design asks
- Offer creative solutions to internal briefs and offer design as well as brand advice
- Possess a fixation for organization; must prides themselves on keeping their files clean and folders organized
- Report to our Creative Director (design)
The Person (You)
- Someone with excellent knowledge of social media platforms, updates, rules, and limitations
- Someone who can develop creative concepts from the beginning, look at their own work critically, and make editorial decisions with objectivity
- Someone who keeps up with trends and innovations in design, social media, and culture
- Someone with the ability to manage their own time and ensure work is completed on schedule; you will deal with and create a high volume of content at a quick pace
- Someone who can work quickly and stay calm under pressure
- Someone who can handle briefs from conception to execution
- Someone who can self-initiate ideas and proactively contribute to briefs
- Someone who challenges others to maintain a level of excellence
- Someone who lives and breathes design, and who pursues personal projects and development outside of the office
- Someone who is confident in their own ideas and a strong team player
- Someone who has all the essential technical experience in Adobe CS including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro. Shooting capabilities are a big plus. (photos/video)
- Someone with a minimum of 1-3 years experience at a digital/advertising agency
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 116
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director