Associate Creative Director – Sport United States Creative
Our growing team in New York City is hiring an Associate Creative Director to join our squad of socially-led thinkers, doers and creators. We are looking for a first-class ACD who can create world-class work and help us drive our vision to make Ideas Worth Talking About. This candidate (hopefully you) should be fluent in tasteful design and aesthetics, and have the ability to see beyond the constraints of traditional advertising. They’ll know that a good idea only becomes great when an engaged audience takes it further. Whether they leverage existing behaviors or create new ones, they know how to bring people and companies together.
For this role, we are seeking someone with superior knowledge of and passion for sport, in particular, soccer and basketball.
- Lead clients to evolve their approach and partner with the agency to deliver world-changing social thinking, campaigns and content.
- Champion high-level story and visual craft at all times.
- Own and strengthen client relationships.
- Be a hands-on contributor and collaborator, especially in new business pitches.
- Proactively provide creative solutions for clients and inspire others to do the same.
- Ideate and execute against social and behavioral trends.
- Present ideas, work and thought leadership persuasively to all audiences.
- Create and nurture relationships across the business whether it’s with strategy, client service or production.
- Build, manage and support high-performing teams.
- Help direct and mentor our junior team members.
What we are looking for from you:
- Culturally literate and tapped into new & emerging platforms and formats.
- Keeping up with music, sports, gaming, trends and the news is not a chore, it’s what you naturally do.
- Experienced in creating big ideas for big, ambitious brands.
- Brings a positive attitude and keeps the ego in-check.
- An ability to inspire, influence and motivate others.
- Hybrid creative skills (e.g. a sharp wit and a good eye. You can art direct and write. You’re comfortable making and directing.)
- On-set production and post-production experience is a plus.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and lead by example.
- Experience guiding teams and leading creative projects.
- 5-7 years experience working in creative industries (agency experience preferred)
We Are Social is a global, award-winning creative agency with a network of 15 offices worldwide staffed by 1000+ social experts.
We think you’d like it here!
- Salary: $120k-140k/year
- Flexible Work Policy (Work remote or on-site)
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Full health benefits
At We Are Social, we love diversity of thought and experience. That’s why we like to welcome the unique voices and talents that haven’t been traditionally embraced by advertising. Learn more about our culture and our work on our website.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 73
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Research and Insight Director – Social Intelligence