Motion Designer United States Creative
We Are Social, a global socially-led creative agency, is on the lookout for a Social Media Data Analyst to join our US team. You will be an instrumental member of our Research & Insights offering; the engine behind our agency’s success, with all our work backed by unparalleled data-fuelled insight via our global measurement capabilities.
The nature of We Are Social’s business requires a high level of flexibility, common sense and versatility. While the specific content of the role is clearly defined below, the nature of the demands placed on us and the creativity of our research solutions means that the role will evolve over time and needs a ‘can do’ approach to picking projects up and making them happen.
As a Motion Designer, you’ll join the creative team to create content, crafting engaging visuals. You’re someone who loves culture and you’re interested in the ways that art, music, fashion, food, and current events intertwine and overlap to make memorable moments that people want to talk about. You’ve honed the ability to critique and deliver constructive criticism and provide actionable feedback that helps your team thrive AND succeed.
- Craft engaging, premium motion graphics and video edits that will live across multiple areas on social media channels, all the way to the website and partner content
- Video native – Whether it’s Facebook, instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, or all of the above, experience in social video is a must
- Clearly pitch concepts, working closely with production teams to ensure deliverables and timelines are in sync
- A driven self-starter with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- An excellent communicator who can confidently articulate ideas to others, from storyboard to final work
- 2-4 years working in motion graphics and/or design at an agency, studio, or comparable experience
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, working on multiple projects at once
- Proficiency across Adobe Design suite; fluency in both After Effects and Premiere a must
- Strong portfolio showcasing an understanding of short-form content best practices and channels
- Excellent attention to detail
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 42
WerkstudentIn Community Management (m/w/d)
CDI – Analyste Social Média Junior
Art Director – Content Creator
WerkstudentIn Intelligence (m/w/d)
Social Media Writer – US Experience