Project Manager United States Production
*This is a Hybrid Role, Open to LA or NYC*
We Are Social is seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team! We create people-centric, brand experiences that drive results. We always think ‘bigger’. We aim for the buzz. We aim for the chatter. We filter every thought through a subculture lens. We make authentic connections. We spark real conversation both on, and offline. Our campaigns are groundbreaking and culture shifting. We’re people focused and very passionate about the work we do. If this sounds interesting, we look forward to connecting soon.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team and work across key accounts – bringing with them extensive experience in delivering varied types of program deliverables and content for distribution across digital and social, with an enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The Project Manager will be a full-time team member responsible for delivering projects on an ongoing basis, collaborating closely with the Account, Creative and Production teams. You will draw on your existing knowledge and expertise of how to produce and execute deliverables efficiently, including scoping and estimating projects, delivering timelines, booking resources, and managing a fast-moving multi-disciplined team on a daily basis.
You need to be a natural and confident communicator, friendly and approachable with attention to detail and accuracy in all communication, whether internal or external. All PMs are client facing, and the ability to build good client and third-party relationships will be integral. You also need to be a confident project team manager, rallying the troops and ensuring the internal team meets deadlines and that relevant check-ins/ reviews happen throughout the project lifecycle.
This role will be heavily involved in post-production asset management and tracking. You will ideally have some previous content production exposure, and understand how to effectively shepherd teams from the production phase into post-production. You are comfortable overseeing and organizing quick-turn assets at high-volume.
What does the role involve?
● Taking ownership of projects and see them through to completion
● Managing work across various channels, including social and editorial content, influencer work, events, video etc.
● Creating timelines, booking and managing resources and ensuring that agency resources are used efficiently
● Scoping jobs and writing statements of work
● Managing budgets and reconciling each phase of the job
● Ensuring all work is signed off at the right stages, by the right people; both internal sign-off, and client approvals
● Ensure that all project team members also complete their timesheets in a timely fashion, ensuring accurate project actuals
● Track profitability – Monitoring project costs and proactively communicate overruns/financial issues to your senior
● Experience with a wide variety of marketing and content deliverable types
● Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working, good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes, and enjoy the pace and challenges this brings
● Proactive and good at foreseeing problems, with the ability to mitigate issues as soon as they are identified, propose creative solutions, and know when to escalate issues
● Detail oriented and takes responsibility for fulfilling all components of the project/retainer deliverables
● Confident and positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
● Extremely strong communication skills, both written and verbal
● Organized with good attention to detail
● Strong understanding and experience in managing project financials
● Experience in Workbook or similar agency management tool a plus
We Are Social is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. For California applicants, you may view We Are Social’s Privacy Notice for California Employees and Job Applicants at https://wearesocial.com/us/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2023/07/CA-Employee-and-Job-Applicant-CPRA-Notice.pdf
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 28
People & Culture Executive
Resource/ Traffic Manager
Research & Insight Supervisor
Associate Producer – Contract