We are looking for a junior designer. Hang on, before you say “Great, I’m a junior designer and I want a new job” then skip to the application, let us explain.
As a designer, you can’t just have solid Adobe chops. You need to know how to come up with visual creative solutions and execute art direction flawlessly as well as impress with your motion design skills. This is not about pixel pushing or retouching. Our definition of designer carries more weight. Alright, we know that was a lot of reading for a designer. We like your work ethic already. Now just give the rest of this job description a look and see if you want to bring that exceptional talent over here. We’d love to have you on the team.
- Generate creative output for a number of key existing clients and new business pitches
- Design and execute content for all social platforms
- Offer creative solutions to internal briefs and offer design recommendations and insight
- Report to our Sr. Designer
The Person (You)
- Someone with excellent knowledge of social media platforms, updates, rules, and limitations
- Someone with solid motion design skills
- Someone who keeps up with industry innovations and trends as well as social media and general design trends
- Someone with an eye towards emerging tech, up-and-coming platforms and innovation
- Someone with the ability to manage their own time and ensure work is completed on schedule
- Someone who can work quickly and stay calm under pressure
- Someone who can handle briefs from conception to execution
- Someone who can self-initiate ideas and proactively contribute to briefs
- Someone who challenges others to maintain a level of excellence
- Someone who is consistently looking to improve their own and other team members creative talents
- Someone who is confident in their own ideas and a strong team player
- Someone who has all the essential technical experience in Adobe CS including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro. Experience with other software such as Sketch, Unity and Cinema 4D, or with shooting/editing photo and video is a plus.
- Someone with a minimum of 1-3 years experience at a digital/advertising agency