Senior Community Manager, We Are Social Sport United States Strategy
We’re the world’s largest social media agency. A Global agency, with more than 1,000 people in 15 offices around the world, we deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights for forward-thinking brands. Located in New York City, the We Are Social US office is a tight-knit and hard-working group, dedicated to understanding social platforms and the people who use them.
The Ideal Candidate
Reporting to the Associate Director of Community Management, we’re looking for an experienced senior community manager. With their finger on the pulse of culture, the ideal candidate will be proactive, creative, socially-savvy, highly organized, detail oriented, a strong copywriter and a problem solver. You should be able to react quickly in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership of delivering our best work. You should be truly passionate about social media, what trends are shaping it, what best practice looks like, and how brands, celebrities, influencers, and fans are changing the landscape.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee community management for a well-known sportswear/athletic brand on Instagram and TikTok
- Develop engagement strategies to grow the client’s social media presence, ensuring all relevant updates are reflected in the Community Management Playbook
- Monitor key evening/weekend events as determined by the sports client (ex: World Cup, Superbowl)
- Continually monitor trends, events, partners, and influencers for engagement opportunities
- Communicate directly with the client, performing ad hoc tasks as needed
- Effectively produce weekly reports highlighting community management work
- 2+ years of community management experience
- Serial social media user who can show a deep understanding of social platforms – past work examples preferable
- Interest in sports, culture, and fashion
- Strong copywriting skills
- Social platform knowledge and expertise, especially on Instagram and TikTok
- Experience with third party tools such as Sprinklr and Brandwatch
- Client account management
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
We think you’d like it here!
- Salary: $60K-75K/year
- Flexible Work Policy
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Full health benefits
At We Are Social, we love diversity of thought and experience. That’s why we like to welcome the unique voices and talents that haven’t been traditionally embraced by advertising. Learn more about our culture and our work on our website.
VacanciesShowing 1 – 8 of 56
Senior Copywriter (Japanese) / Associate Creative Director
CDI – Consultant(e) Social Média Junior
Junior Content Specialist | Video (stage)
Stage – Assistant(e) Consultant Social Média Junior