We Are Social is a social media-led creative agency. We are a global agency of more than 850 people in 15 offices across 13 countries, united by a common purpose: to connect people and brands in meaningful ways. We deliver world-class creative ideas for forward-thinking brands that connect them with people in meaningful ways by generating ideas people like and share. We call this social thinking.
With an international team of thinkers and doers spread throughout offices from New York to Dubai, London to Sydney, Toronto to Tokyo, our mission is to put social thinking at the center of marketing.
Our Community Managers have the pulse on what’s happening in social media. They know what’s trending and popular online, and also what’s about to emerge. They understand trends in consumer behavior to help drive marketing campaigns that support our clients’ overall goals and are always on the lookout for new ways to engage with consumers. We’re looking for someone who is curious, creative and wants to create amazing work as part of a team.
Some of your key duties will include:
• Strategic planning and development of content strategy and calendars including establishing and maintaining the tone of voice for the brand on social.
• Creating and curating content for communities on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
• Monitoring community engagement and conversations, and enforcing social media guidelines.
• Proactively growing the client’s social media presence, nurturing their communities, and identifying potential advocates.
• Liaising with clients, vendors and WAS global offices as needed.
Our Ideal Person has:
• Minimum 3 years work experience in an advertising, PR, or digital marketing agency or similar field.
• Experience in managing social media properties of regional/global accounts. Technology, sports and CPG experience a huge bonus.
• In-depth understanding of social media management tools (eg: Sprinklr, Hootsuite) and social listening tools (eg: Brandwatch, Meltwater).
• Excellent project management and client management skills.
• Strong cultural curiosity and understanding of current trends and technology
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentations skills with high attention to detail.